We are just one day away from the H1B petition filing for the FY 2011 visa cap. As of today, there has been no surprises, no new press releases. Seems everything will be right on track and H1B visa petitions for filing will begin on April 1st of 2010. We do not know if there will be need for lottery this year with the recovering US economy. I have done a lot of data analysis over the course of few months and published few articles related to all about H1B visa filings in the past year. A good way to predict future is to follow the past data. Here is a summary of the articles I have written over the past few months, I have just compiled the list for easy reading of articles 🙂 You can check out the stats and come up with your educated guess!
What do you all think about this year filing ? Will there be lottery for FY 2011 quota ?
Articles on Lottery prediction, Max Visa Cap statistics, Recession analysis :
- H1B Visa 2011 Lottery Prediction Graph with 2010 Quota data Analysis
- H1-B Visa Petitions Cap reached dates by Year from 2000 to 2010. Recession impact and Trend Analysis Plot from 2000 – 2010 for 2011 decision
- H1B visa max cap statistics from 1990 to 2011 with reasons changes. Visa Trend Plot until 2011
Articles on H1B visa 2011 News, New Memorandum :
- Flash News : Additional requirements for filing H1B Visa petition for 2011. USICS releases additional Employer Employee relations Memorandum
- New H1B visa petition filing guidelines and requirements for 2011 quota and New guidelines for H1B visa Extensions
- New H1B memorandum, New H1B rules 2010 by USCIS – Youtube Video
Articles on Port of Entry issues for H1B holders in 2010 that can impact 2011
- H1B visa holders sent back at Port of Entry. AVOID travel to India / Home country. What can you do to make your Case stronger at port of entry ?
- Why were H1B holders sent back at Port of Entry (POE) Newark Airport in Jan 2010?
- H1B Visa Extension Interview Questions and Port of Entry (POE) Questions by CBP. Complete Visa experience of 2010.