H4 Visa stamping Documents, Experience – 2011 Chennai, India
One of my friend’s wife recently attended H4 visa stamping at Chennai. Below is a brief summary of the questions asked by visa officer and documents they carried for H4 visa stamping. Thanks to them for taking time to write and sharing their experience with our readers.
H4 Visa stamping Documents Checklist :
- Wedding Photo Album
- Marriage certificate
- Wedding invitation card
- Wedding Hall letter (proof to show the marriage was performed in the wedding hall)
- Principal H1B applicant/ Spouse Documents :
- I-797 Copy ( H1B approval Notice)
- I-129 form Copy
- LCA Copy ( Labor Condition Application)
- Passport copy
- Client letter
- Employment verification letter
- Copy of 6 months of Pay stubs/ Salary slips
- Copy of W-2 forms
- Copy of previous Tax returns
H4 Visa interview Questions by Visa Officer ( VO)
1. When did you get married?
2. Can I have your marriage photo album?
3. Can I see your husbands W-2′s? ( I had an H1 transfer in the middle of the year, she showed the latest W-2 having which has less gross salary, then VO inquired if I worked for another company earlier in the year)
It was short and simple. H4 Visa was stamped and got passport in one week !
You may also read Advantages of Studying on H4 visa in USA
Share your experience by emailing to us at redbus2us(at)gmail.com
Do you like the article ?
Like and Give Google +1 for this Article :