How it all started?
Exactly one year ago, I was talking to my best friend and he asked me “ Why don’t you start a blog and write about your experiences in US…”…In fact, I was supposed to write on his blog Ayaskantam couple years ago back in 2007 and 2008, I was partying too much and never had time…Finally, I took his word and started a blog on Blogspot with URL : redbus2us.blogspot.com… on Dec 8th , 2009 I moved RedBus2US blog to external hosting due to limitations in blogger and enormous support from readers like you…You can browse all the articles using Archives in menu bar, Check out the first article about Redbus2US
Who is behind the Blog? Credits to ?
There are few people who have been helping me with content and replying to questions. Full credits to them. I can’t thank them enough for all their help and support
- Saurabh helps us with his advice on H1B and other immigration stuff. He usually replies to questions posted as comments and writes articles too. He is absolutely amazing and an expert in this area…He is the best. We are lucky to have Saurabh help us ! Thank you Saurabh!
- Guest authors like Kristal, DD, and Rakesh…Thanks to all our guest authors for sharing their experiences! You can also share your experience with our readers….it will help others… send me an email me : redbus2us(at)gmail.com
- Active Commenters: There have been so many active commenters, who have been answering questions and adding great comments. Thanks to all of you who have been adding comments
- Readers like you, who have been visiting the blog and motivating us to write and help each other. Thanks to all of you for visiting the blog and adding comments ! Big Thank you for U !
Blog Traffic :
Time for some numbers folks….The blog has come a long way from nothing to about 45,000 visitors a month or over 112,000 Page views a month. Overall, in the last one year we had about
- Visitors : 246,000
- Pageviews: 635,000
- Articles : 325
- Comments : 2,278
- RSS Subscribers : 220 ( Had issues with this for 6 months)
Blog Mission and future Goals:
The mission of the blog is to share unbiased content only based on experiences or proper sources. I have plenty of ideas and goals for the blog… I plan to write a lot of information based articles and experiences in the future….It is just matter of getting enough time….I am trying to build a team to contribute great content and implement other ideas….If you want to be a part of the team and contribute, email me at RedBus2US(at) gmail.com
Thanks again for all your support !