Since the introduction of dropbox appointment process in India from September 2019, US Visa renewal using dropbox is pretty much a mandatory option, if you are eligible. The system will prompt you based on the questionnaire, if you are eligible and provide you the option to go for stamping using dropbox. The interview waiver confirmation letter is slightly different from the previous years. Below are complete details of the US Visa Dropbox confirmation Letter with details on what appears on each page.
Sample US Visa Dropbox Confirmation Letter – India
The US Visa Dropbox Appointment Confirmation letter will have total of 6 pages.
- Page 1 – It will have the appointment confirmation Info
- Page 2 – Instructions with details of the dropbox location address
- Page 3 to 6 – Details of the documents to be submitted by visa type
US Visa Interview Waiver Letter Sample : Page 1 – Appointment Confirmation
On page 1 you will see the details of the appointment confirmation and applicant info. Various fields on the letter first page are listed below, sample below.
- Applicant Name
- Passport Number
- Visa Class
- Appointment Made by ( who made the appointment )
- VAC Appointment Details ( Visa Application Center Details )
- Document Delivery Location, Pick up Location
- MRV Fees info that has DS-160 confirmation and UID details
US Visa Interview Waiver Letter Sample : Page 2 – Instructions, Location Info
On page 2 you will find all the instructions related to the dropoff of your documents, where you should drop off the documents, what are the timings, the address and hours of operations, how it all works. See below sample.
US Visa Interview Waiver Letter Sample : Page 3 to 6 – Documents Requirements
From Page 3 to page 6 you will see all the required documents details that you need to carry for your visa type. It varies by visa type, so pay close attention.