We have seen many of our readers asking one another for the status of their H1B Visa application…We realized comments are not the best way to track the status…
Our solution : H1B Visa Tracker !
We are really excited to launch the beta version of H1B Visa Tracker.
All the credit goes to my good friend and our new RedBus2US team member Adi. He has put in lots of effort to have it working. A BIG Thank you to Adi for putting extra hours and making this launch happen ! Adi is working on few new projects to help our readers, stay tuned..
About H1B Visa Application Tracker
H1B Visa Tracker is a simple solution to keep track of your H1B Visa application processing time and share it with others for better understanding of the overall processing times…. You can add and edit your case anytime.
As this is a collaborative initiative and relies on users’ data, we request all of you to take time to enter your case details and update them frequently as and when there are any changes in the status of your H1B Visa application.
Remember, this is beta release, we will refine the UI and add other features over time….If you find any bug, send us an email at redbus2us(at)Gmail(dot)com
How to Add your H1B Visa Application Information :
- Navigate to our H1B Visa tracker page by using links on our Blog Home page , Q & A Forum home page
- Click on ‘Add/ Edit Case’ Button to your case information.
- If you are already registered with our Q & A Forum and logged in, you can directly add the case, if not you will be prompted to register or login
- You need to register, if you do not have Q & A forum registration.
- If you are registered with Q & A Forum, you need to click on login
- After you are logged in, click on H1B Tracker and then Add/Edit Case button.
- If you do not have a decision date, please leave it blank.
- You can add additional information related to your H1B Visa application
- You can also share your H1B Visa application filing experience at the bottom.
- Only YOU can edit your case.
- You cannot edit others’ case info.
Step by Step Guide with Screenshots
H1B Visa Tracker on Blog Home Pages
H1B Visa Tracker on Q & A Forum Pages
How to Add Case / H1B Application Info
Register in Q & A Forum or Login with your Q &A Forum Credentials
Add H1B Case information, Your H1B Application experience
If you find any bugs, please send us an email at redbus2us(at)gmail(dot)com