Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
Am getting transferred to a new location from TX to TN and my wife is in India, I have certified LCA for the new location, can i initiate the H4 visa process for my wife? or do i need to wait till i get my H1 Extension approved ?

Note that she had faced H4 visa rejection(Section 214B) earlier due to first cousin relationship. Since first cousin relationship is legal in TN am willing to process for her again.
in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
You can't file H4 if she is not in US. However she can go to stamping directly using your valid H-1B Approval
by (41.1k points)

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers 125 views
125 views asked Jun 22, 2014 in H1B Visa by kumar100 (140 points)
0 votes
2 answers 408 views
0 votes
1 answer 197 views
197 views asked Nov 27, 2018 in H1B Visa by AaravB (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer 1.9k views