Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
In existing Indian passport and US B1/2 visa (still valid for few years) name and surname have wrongly been interchanged. For example if

Given Name :A

Middle name : B

Surname: C

It is written as C AB in both documents.

It should be A B C.

Now it is time to made correction in new passport as old one is expiring. What procedure need to be followed? My e mail address is [email protected]
in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers 1.4k views
0 votes
0 answers 774 views
0 votes
1 answer 4.3k views
4.3k views asked Apr 14, 2014 in H1B Visa by AAAAAAA (220 points)
0 votes
0 answers 509 views
0 votes
2 answers 275 views