Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
I am in India and my husband is in USA on J1B visa right now.. He is changing it to F1 visa.Status changing petition is pending with USCIS. Can i apply for F2 visa from India? We got the I-20 document from University.

Is there any other document like approved petition from USCIS is required from my visa interview
in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes, you can apply for F2 visa.  You will need I20 issued from the school and your spouse's F1 status details and I20. Check with the DSO at the school, where your husband is working for all the requirements list.
by (59.3k points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 544 views
+1 vote
1 answer 5.4k views
5.4k views asked Jul 30, 2012 in Study in USA by flags (130 points)
0 votes
1 answer 6.7k views