Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes

I am in the US with L2 dependent visa. Am I allowed to study commercial pilot training in a academy?.

Ideally I should apply a M1 visa for vocational studies but I would like to know if I am allowed to study this pilot training course under L2 visa or should I have to apply for M1 visa.

in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers 239 views
0 votes
0 answers 1.2k views
+1 vote
1 answer 1k views
1k views asked Mar 11, 2014 in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by shanthi (190 points)