My STEM OPT is valid through June 2019. My H1b got picked and the online case status is 'Case Received'. The immigration attorney also doesn't have any update for me. I FEEL my HR/immigration attorney are not being proactive in communicating any information to me.
My wedding is arranged in December 2018 for which I need to travel to India.
1. What are my chances of getting an RFE at this point?
2. What is the time frame that I should expect the decision (in case there is no RFE).
3. Will Consular processing help here?
Please let me know if there are other alternatives for me to travel in December.