Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
Hi,  I am currently enrolled in a university as an H4 and I am planning for H4-F1 conversion. I have two options

1. Apply for transfer in the US

2. Go to India and get stamped at the US consulate - I am currently studying in my first semester at college out of state and would like to get an I-20 from a college from the state where my husband works. My question here is will I be able to transfer my Sevis to the current college and will my credits remain the same without repeating them after F1 visa stamping and transfer.

asked in Study in USA by (140 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can transfer SEVIS to current college, if you get admission.  The number of credits that transferred depend on the school, what level of courses you have taken.  Read How do MS Credit Transfer Work when Moving Schools in US

answered by (56.5k points)

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers 294 views
294 views asked Oct 22, 2013 in F1 Visa - OPT by yajvin (120 points)
0 votes
0 answers 124 views
0 votes
0 answers 69 views