Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
I'm a PhD student and will be renewing my F1 visa which expires in June 2019. While filling the DS-160 form, in the Present Work section should I enter my primary Occupation as Student or Researcher? I got a Teaching Assistantship as a part of scholarship from the University to fund my graduate studies.
in Study in USA by (150 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer
You should put it as Student
by (2.4k points)
selected by

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 1.2k views
0 votes
1 answer 22.4k views
22.4k views asked Nov 10, 2012 in H1B Visa by abhijeet.kushe (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer 1.6k views