Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
HI, I am looking for some advice or pointer for my questions. I am in USA on H4 and looking for some good universities which offer full time master courses in Computer Science without GRE. The university should also be in position to offer OPT after completion of MS. Can you please send me any consultancies or universities links which can hep me with it.Thanks,
asked in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
check North American University. www.nu.edu.
answered by (140 points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 615 views
0 votes
2 answers 78 views
0 votes
0 answers 142 views
142 views asked May 29, 2013 in Study in USA by keerti (120 points)