Please provide your thoughts on the below
1) Employer A filed H1B petition in 2017 lottery. Case of selected in lottery and approved after RFE.
2) I went for H1B stamping and got stamping done in 2017.
3) Same Employer A filed new LCA for different location and filed H1B petition with new LCA in Feb, 2018.
4) After getting receipt notice for new H1B, I moved to USA and has been working at new location.
5) RFE was received for new petition in May, 2018. Employer A is in process of responding to RFE.
6) I got job offer from Employer B and they are willing to file new H1B petition.
Can Employer B file H1B petition while current H1B location change petition from Employer A is under RFE?
Will there be be any delay for Employer B premium processing petition?