Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
I mistakenly entered wrong confirmation Id , submitted the form and paid the fee. Now what should I do??  I know I have to create a new DS 160 form and update my profile. But what will happen in Biometric verification. What I need to do ?? What I need to explain them.
in F1 Visa - OPT by (120 points)
Yes, It's simple and no panic. Talk/Chat with customer service and they can able to make the corrections.

1 Answer

0 votes
I had the same mistake done. Then i talked to the customer service and they were able to correct it.  Talk to customer service. U can reach them via chat, email as well as phone. But email is what worked for me. Difficule to reach them on call or chat
by (420 points)
where i can find email to contact

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 948 views
0 votes
1 answer 8.4k views
0 votes
1 answer 324 views
0 votes
0 answers 457 views