Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
+1 vote
I have valid tourist visa for 10 years. And I am going to get married to my would be who is holding approved h1B visa (stamping yet to be done).

Is it advisable to stay outiside US, get H4 approved and go US

or is it fine if I go US in B1 visa, and apply H4 from there using I-539 form
in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (170 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.