Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
+1 vote

I have been saving money from my income in US by transferring to my wife's account in US. I am not sure I can show sufficient balance because of this reason. Can I show my wife's bank statement along with mine ( 6 months).


in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (130 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes - provided you also show evidence of relationship between wife and husband via marriage certificate and the fact that both of you are living at same address (common residence evidence). Address on statements should cover latter evidence
by (77.3k points)

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers 189 views
0 votes
1 answer 193 views
0 votes
1 answer 144 views