Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
Hi ,

Currently i am living in US in L1b,My i-94 expires in Nov-2018.

To enable my H1B,Do i need to travel home country and do a stamping?Or is it possible to change the status in US itself?
in H1B Visa by (200 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Change of Status can only happen at home country.
by (140 points)