Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
I am on H1B and I am going to extend my H1B in another 2 months. I had a correction in my passport and Birth certificate. I have corrected my passport with correct Birth certificate.

Now I am planning to amend my visa with extension and update my SSN. Below are my queries

1. What are the document required to amend DOB in H1b visa?

2. What are the document/procedure to correct DOB in SSN ?

3. Which document we have to update with correct DOB first , Visa or SSN?

4. Do we have to change I94(DHS). If yes, what is the procedure for it?

Could someone please help me for this?
asked in H1B Visa by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 1.3k views
0 votes
1 answer 25 views
0 votes
0 answers 352 views
352 views asked May 29, 2014 in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by Rita (120 points)
0 votes
0 answers 186 views