Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
I am in H1B visa in USA. I am looking for applying for H4 visa for my spouse. Do I need to apply it through my company? Or can I apply for it personally bearing all the cost?
in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (160 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

It is a simple process - you just need the following. A lawyer is not needed. 

  • A copy of the H-1B worker`s approval notice (Form I-797)
  • Marriage certificate or birth certificate showing the family relationship between the applicant and the H-1B worker
  • A passport valid for at least six months
  • A completed and signed Form DS-160
  • One color, passport-style photograph
by (75.9k points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 976 views
0 votes
0 answers 56 views
56 views asked Jan 16, 2017 in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by sk1989 (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer 88 views
0 votes
1 answer 153 views
0 votes
0 answers 226 views