Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes

I'm on currently on H1B visa in US working as a software engineer. My spouse is currently with me on H4 visa. She holds a Masters Degree in Information Technology and has a 2 years of work experience(in India) in relevant field.
What are the odds of her getting a job in the US.
Will she be able to find job sponsors in any H1B cap exempt organizations in US?

Should we try for any consultancy who try for a regular H1B which goes via lottery?
asked in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (140 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Cap-exempt visas are best applied directly through cap-exempt entities, you do not need a consultancy unless it is a very large hospital or foundation network. It is a good primary approach.

Best wishes
answered by (76.7k points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 133 views
0 votes
0 answers 113 views
113 views asked Dec 8, 2016 in H1B Visa by Meera.gudu (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer 300 views
0 votes
1 answer 4.7k views
0 votes
0 answers 536 views