Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
Hi -  I currently work for an employer in India. I did work for the same employer in US from 2013-2016 on H1B, which has currently expired(Expired on Feb 2017). My husband works out of US on L1 and should be processing my L2 visa soon. I have to resign my job and travel as a dependent. Is it possible for me if I find another employer and get my H1b visa extended for the reminder years (2-3 yrs) filing as an H1b exempt application? or is it advisable to get a L2 EAD for any employer to hire?
in H1B Visa by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Why would you want to choose H-1B when L-2 EAD gives you so much flexibility?
by (1.3k points)

Related questions