Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
I m dropping outfrom b.tech  (mechanical) because one of my exam is not clearing in any way and its been 2 years after drop out i have 1 year of experience in development and programming and my batch was 2012-2016 so can i take sat in these circumstances i am very passionate about computers so i wanna go further with computer science please help
in Study in USA by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Well, you can try doing that and take SAT. But, you need to keep in mind how you can justify the gap and your discontinuity during your visa interview....The other better way to do it is you complete what you are doing now and transfer to a US university for year 3 and 4. Do some research on how transfer credits work, you will get more info
by (59.2k points)