My spouse came to US on H4 in Apr 2013.
- She applied for her H4 to H1B Change of Status through a consultant while in US in Apr 2016 and got through the lottery.
- She got her H1B approved on Mar 2017. However USCIS revoked her H1B on Oct 2017 as she could not continue
- Her previous H4 based on my H1B is valid until Feb 2018
I have the following questions:
- What is her current Non-Immigration status and how to find the same?
- Does she fallback to H4 status automatically when her H1 is revoked?
- Do we need to file for her H1 to H4 Change of Status? She never left US since applying her H1B?
- I'm filing for my H1B extension and her H4 extension through my employer. Is her previous H4 still considered valid and can we apply her H4 extension based on that?
- Do we need to submit any other forms besides what is normally submitted in the H4 extension?
Any help in this regard is highly appreciated