Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
I am working now for a big client on OPT and my OPT is until Feb2018, My employer decided to convert me as full time, the problem here is, my college accreditation is cancelled hence I cannot apply for a STEM extension. What other alternatives are there so that i can convert to a full time and continue working while I apply for H1B also next year.
in F1 Visa - OPT by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers 144 views
0 votes
1 answer 569 views
+1 vote
1 answer 2.5k views
0 votes
1 answer 837 views