Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
I am in H1B and my wife is in H4,can she apply of H4 EAD as she did Masters(MCA) in india  and i dont have I140 approved? we came US in 2012 and almost we have completed 5 years.
asked in H1B Visa by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

I Don't think you can apply EAD at this point of time.

Usually EAD will be applied to spouse, if you have valid I40 Approved https://my.uscis.gov/helpcenter/article/how-do-i-apply-for-an-employment-authorization-document-ead

Check with Attorney to be sure.
answered by (300 points)