Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
I am in US in L1 visa with more one year validity. My company wants to send me back to my home country immediately. But, my wife is 6 months ******** with medical complications and I got a letter from doctor mentioning travel is not safe for her. My company agreed to extend my US tenure till her delivery provided I sign a two years bond with them to serve in the home country after going back or pay $25000 penalty. Please suggest if I should sign this bond and if it is legal. Also, if I do not sign this contract, can they send me back with such bad medical conditions?

Thanks in advance for your help/suggestions.
in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer 181 views
0 votes
1 answer 158 views
0 votes
1 answer 83 views