Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
I want to do pg in chemical engineering and if you know any universities where they allow this transition and also the entrance exams I have to undergo for this. Please let me know
in Study in USA by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

It looks like you may be able to do this. However, it is best to hear from the universities directly on your ability to get admitted. I would suggest contacting some universities you have interest in directly and seeing if they can help.

If you need anything in regards to finding options for funding your education once you are admitted, please let us know if we can help you. www.nomadcredit.com or [email protected]

by (340 points)

Related questions