Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
Hi All,

Currently I am working for client A and from next week I need to start to work with client B.

Client B is in same city of client A (With in 25 mile)

Do I need to submit LCA & Amendment?

Kindly Help urgently.

Thanks In Advance.
asked in H1B Visa by (200 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Exception only if you both locations falls within the same MSA, you need not file for amendment but you need to file LCA.
answered by (42.9k points)

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers 345 views
0 votes
1 answer 224 views
0 votes
0 answers 1.6k views
0 votes
1 answer 8.4k views
0 votes
0 answers 658 views