Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
I had an approved petition with Employer A and worked with them for an year. Changed my job and Employer B applied for H1B Transfer. Currently in RFE. Have been working for them for more than 7 months. Getting an offer with Employer C. Can I initiate a H1 transfer with Employer C while the petition with Employer B in RFE. I94 valid till August 2016.
in H1B Visa by (140 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes, C can file a cap-exempt petition for you. You should submit A's approval notice, B's transfer receipt and recent payslips from B.

If you plan to join C soon after transfer is filed, then talk to C's attorney before doing so. B may withdraw their transfer and I am not sure what the impact would be. Maybe file C's transfer in PP and once approved, then join C.
by (285k points)