Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
Hi Team,

Can we travel to USA on J1 visa and start working for some company right from day one. It is said that gradually we can apply for H1 B. Please let me know if this is possible and other details about J1 visa.

Thanks & Regards,

in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (120 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
J1 authorizes you to work only for the research lab who has hired you. You cannot work outside, you need H1 to work as a full-time outside.
by (43.1k points)

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers 95 views
0 votes
0 answers 45 views
45 views asked Dec 31, 2018 in Study in USA by vikk2000 (140 points)
0 votes
0 answers 174 views
0 votes
1 answer 185 views