Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
Hi all,

Please provide me universities and colleges list that allow CPT from first semester to the entire course..   I am on a H4 dependent visa and want to change my status to F1 and at the sametime i want to earn my fees. I don;t want to be a burden to my spouse.i have 7 yrs of software industry experience and i dont want to sit idle at home and waste my skills being on a H4 visa.

Looking in particular for universities in Illinois,CA,Kentucky,Texas and Florida.. and then rest of USA..


in Study in USA by (120 points)

2 Answers

0 votes
Mohit, While we do not advise on any schools here...just a word of caution. Beware of universities that offer CPT from first semseter...Typically, good schools offer CPT after you complete two semesters...
by (59.4k points)
0 votes
You can go for ITU in Sunnyvale, they will provide you CPT in the First semister itself.
by (280 points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 2.4k views
0 votes
2 answers 1.6k views
0 votes
0 answers 1.9k views
0 votes
0 answers 1.2k views