I hope I will be able to get some response. Thanks in advance.
I am currently in US, and I have both L1B and H1B (without COS) approved petitions, both of them are not yet stamped. I am planning to visit India in November'13. My questions:
1) Can I go only for L1B Stamping for now, and enter US on L1B? And have the option of going to H1B stamping later next year when my L1B expires (motive- is to stay on L1B as my spouse can also work)
2) Can I have both L1 & H1 stamped in a single visit ? Enter US on L1B and then shift to H1 upon expiry of L1 ?
3) Is the concept of cancelling H1B true, if yes, under what circumstances ? Espicially does it pertain to my senerio
Just For information:
- L1B - Expiry April 30, 2013
- H1B- Approved petition from year 2012 (got approved in 2012)