One of our readers, Dmitri, has shared his Bank Verification letter from US Bank that he sent to his parents for Visitor visa stamping for reference. Thanks to Dmitri for sharing the document and write up. You can share your experiences here
You may also check out
Parents Visa – Sample Bank Verification letter for B2 Visa stamping
I was searching online everywhere to find a sample of the Bank Verification Letter(Reference) Letter issued by Bank of America(BOA) for the Parents Visa Sponsorship and was not able to get one. The bank employees were also not able to help me with the information that is going be to be in the letter as it was dispatched from their Registered Office.
However, I applied for the letter and finally got it. I thought I will share with you guys so that you can post it on your website so as to help others who are looking for a sample. I have masked all the sensitive information.
FAQs of Bank Verification Letter for Parents or Visitor Visa USA :
- BOA charges $10 for this letter, debited from your bank account
- The letter can be collected the next business day from the bank associate if you order the letter at the bank. (It will be emailed to them, they will give a printout)
- The letter can also be ordered online via chat
- The letter is just a printout and can be faxed, emailed to the folks
- The period for calculating the average balance can be chosen (3, 6 or 12 months)
- The application for the letter requires the names of the applicant’s(full name as per passport) and the Consulate to which the letter needs to be addressed
Sample Bank Verification Letter for Parents/ Visitor Visa USA