Welcome to the RedBus2US blog! Thank you for stopping by to know more about us…
What’s RedBus2US.com all about?
RedBus2US Blog is all about information and user experiences aimed to help international students, working professionals, and many others aspiring to study, work, travel, and live in America, including a few other countries. We have been the trusted source of providing reliable information over the past 10 years, starting from 2009. We have reached over 36 million users since we started our blog.
What’s Our Mission?
To empower international students, professionals, and travelers with knowledge from official sources and personal experiences from our user community to make informed decisions.
What are things we cover on the blog?
On RedBus2US we write articles and news updates that address questions like the below…
As a student aspiring to come to the US you might think…
- How will it be here once you land in America?
- How would your MS life be here in the US?
- What does everyone think of you back in India?
- Where to work when a student?
- What every student should know?
- What every student can enjoy?
- What is an on-campus job vs off-campus working as a student?
- How to get a scholarship?
- How is the education system in America?
- Should I come to the US in a recession?
- What kind of jobs will I get after MS?
- How should I choose an employer for work?
As a professional aspiring to come to the US on H1B or work visa you may think…
- What are the immigration issues?
- What is an H1B visa?
- How to choose a consulting company?
- How to negotiate with employers?
- How are interviews different from India?
- What can I bring to US ?
- What is the lifestyle there? Clothes?
- What should I learn? How to talk on the phone?
- Should I buy car after I go ?
After getting a job and having some money in the US, you may think…
- Where to invest? US or India ? Why?
- What can you enjoy after you get a job?
- What can you do in the USA? What are the opportunities?
- How to network with the Desi community?
- Should you date someone?
- Should you do social drinking ?
- What sports should you follow ?
- Lifestyle, dress sense ? Brands?
- How to network with others in America?
- Should you learn to dance? What is your edge with dancing?
- Where to go during breaks to have fun?
- How to plan finances here in the US?
- Should you call home every day ? Why?
- How is American society ? What do people care? Etiquette?
- How to impress someone ?
- Philosophy of Life in US and what good you can get out ?
- Why should you enjoy life ? How much to spend? Why?
Tons of questions no one writes about… We have embarked on a wonderful journey many years ago and it has been so wonderful and we all cherish every minute of it…. we have learned so many things down the road…. we always wanted to write our experiences and help others understand and learn…
We also have a YouTube Channel with over 20,000 subscribers and we share videos on various topics.
How it all started ?
Weird name for the website huh? Have you ever wondered how the experience would be traveling to the US from a small village of 25 houses? Kumar’s (founder of the blog) journey is from a RedBus (Govt. Bus connecting villages painted in Red Color in India ) to the US…Over the years, there is so much knowledge, Kumar and the team has acquired on their journey to live in the US as students and professionals, including travel to other countries…This blog is our attempt to share our knowledge, honest opinions, and experiences … Over the years many of us have come together as a team with the same vision to help others…If you want to be part of the team, write to us!
Will we be able to help everyone with this blog?
There is a well-known story, ‘A boy was running across ocean shoreline and throwing starfish into the ocean to save them from sunlight. A man approached the boy and asked, “what are you trying to do here? You cannot save all the Starfish, the ocean is big and the shoreline is never-ending.” The boy replied, “yeah I know I cannot save every starfish, but it does make a difference for the starfish I hold in my hand !” That’s our philosophy…we may not be able to help everyone, but we can make an impact on the users who visit our blog…
Would you like to share your experiences with the larger set of readers? You can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org