Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our
US POE Tracker
H4 EAD Tracker
Ask a Question
RedBus2US Blog Home
5 years (since Jun 8, 2012)
Editing any question
Editing any answer
Editing any comment
Editing posts silently
Closing any question
Selecting answer for any question
Viewing IPs of anonymous posts
Approving or rejecting posts
Hiding or showing any post
Deleting hidden posts
Viewing the newest users page
Viewing the special users page
Activity by Sujith
points (ranked #
with best answer chosen)
chosen as best)
Wall for Sujith
to post on this wall.
Hi Sujith, Can you answer query:
Feb 14, 2017
Hi Sujith, can you help with the query
May 21, 2016
hi, Rana, My H1 was approved but did not go for stamping during 2006, but now in 2016, can I use it.
I have a old File number(receipt number of year 2006)but the USCIS status shows valid: " Case Was Received At My Local Office
On August 7, 2006, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number, at your local office. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."
but I don't have the docs, wipro kept with it.
how can i take it further with a new employer now, you help is greatly appreciated. thanks
Mar 1, 2016
I lost my passport in India and My H1B got picked in lottery. I have seen that you faced the same situation and like to have suggestion from you, about the impact of new passport number on Visa stamping and also i like to know if this will be a problem on H1B verification process after lottery. I have the scanned copy of my lost passport anyway. Please help me
May 24, 2015
I had my H1B visa interview, counselor asked me few questions and took my passport. They didn’t confirm the status(approved or anything else). Just ended the conversation, saying ‘Thanks’. Also they haven't asked for any documents to submit.
Does that mean my Visa is approved ?
Oct 31, 2014
I would **** to hear all insights into my situation. The timeline is very tight since I assume the actions need to be done before next Wednesday.
* 4/2014: Company A filed H1B Petition
* 5/2014: H1B petition approved
* 8/15/2014: Termination date at Company A
* 8/31/2014: Last Pay Stub Period
* 9/30/2014: Last day of I-20 and OPT Cap-Gap
* 10/15/2014: Next week Company A will revoke my H1B Petition
I just got an offer from another company who is willing to file for H1B transfer for me. However, we just started the process and they haven't filed for LCA yet.
My question is:
1) Does the 60-day grace period kick in 8/15/2014 or 9/30/2014? One of the attorneys told me grace period starts at the end of I-20 expiration since you are not required to work during OPT Cap-Gap anyway.
2) Since it hasn't yet been 60-day grace since 8/15/2014 or 9/30/2014, Am I still in legal status and won't go out of status until either 10/15/2014 or 11/30/2014?
3) When does the new company need to file the H1B transfer for me? Do they need to do it before 10/15/2014?
4) Should they do this as COS or Consular Processing?
5) What are the risks or basis of denial of doing Consular Processing?
6) Since I stopped working for my original H1B Petitioner on 8/15/2014, is my H1B I-797A still valid? It was subjected to the cap so will I not be counted against the cap again when transferring employers or no?
Oct 10, 2014
Would need your expertise on this.
I got Fresh H1B 2013 Approved Petition, Went for stamping in Dubai - Yellow Slip-Admin Process - Later received email from consulate stating Petition sent to USCIS Vermont office for Review & Possible revocation.
1. Is my H1B valid for transfer currently as the USCIS Case status shows still Approved status ?
2. Is my H1B transfer possible if Petition is revoked by USCIS/Employer ?
3. Is my H1B transfer possible if Petition is rejected by USCIS/Employer?
4. Is my H1B transfer possible if Petition is Withdrawn by USCIS/Employer?
Will be grateful for your reply
Sep 22, 2014
Hi There, I need a urgent help of you people. I am on H4 now, I was working in India and was searching for US job as my spouse was planning to travel US on H1, so one company has file my H1b when I was still in India. But after filing I quit my job in India and went to US in April with my spouse. My H1b visa has got approved now and I am going to India for H1b stamping.
Ques 1: What type of questions will be asked to me in Visa interview?
Ques 2: What to say about H4 to H1 status transfer if they ask me?
Ques 3: If they ask me for my Current employer what should I say? as I am not working now I quit my last job before I moved to US in april.
Ques 4: What all documents I need to provide them?
Ques 5: If my H1b get rejected or something. Will I be able to return on my old H4 status ? My H4 is valid till June 2016.
Please help me as my stamping date is very near. I appreciate for your fast response. thanks in advance
Sep 18, 2014
I got H1B visa stamped in July'2012 & was valid till Feb'2014. I have travelled on the same petition once to US on Aug'12 and returned to India in Nov'13. My petition and visa have same expiry date of Feb'14.
1. Is it possible to use same H1B petition renewed this year i.e. 2014-15?
2. Am I eligible for Cap exempt ?.
3. Is there any specific timeframe to file this Petition if its valid Cap exempt. ?
4.Is there any way to make my visa useful?
5. Is it possible to extend, transfer or renew my existing petition and not coming under lottery system?
Please help me out !!
Sep 11, 2014
I got my H1b visa through a company called ABC but that company was not able to find me a project meanwhile a got an offer from another company called XYZ. The XYZ company asked me to travel to USA with ABC H1b papers and XYZ will transfer H1b as soon as i will arrive to USA. I came to U.S on 31st May2014 and XYZ Filed for my H1b transfer on 21 June 2014. For 20 days i was not payed and hence don't have pay stubs, My first empolyer doesn't even know i am in USA. Now i have got a RFE for proving the Status Maintenance for those 20 days. What options i have or what reply should be respond as i don't have the pay stubs for those 20 days?
Sep 8, 2014
View more wall posts...
Terms and Conditions