Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
An employer is interested to file a cap exempt visa on my previous visa. However, before talking any further, the To-Be employer is first insisting me to send a scanned copy of previous I-797.

Would the employer able to file a visa for someone else through my cap number? Is it safe to send a scanned copy of my previous I-797 to that employer without having negotiations done?
asked in H1B Visa by (150 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
For filing in cap exempt/ tranfer the new employer might need the scanned copy of I-797. I don't think they can misuse this copy. It depends on the company with whom are you approaching.
answered by (12.9k points)
selected by

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 95 views
0 votes
0 answers 14 views
14 views asked 1 day ago in H1B Visa by vcskl (260 points)
0 votes
1 answer 728 views
0 votes
0 answers 714 views
714 views asked Mar 19, 2017 in H1B Visa by jindamavi (120 points)