Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes

I believe I am in a very unique situation.

Currently work in NYC.

Employer is opening a new office in Oregon and needs me to move there.

Please note that my job title, duties, and salary remains unchanged.

Its just me moving from NYC to Oregon for the job.

How do I go about amending this?

Obviously, Oregon has no state or local tax and NY and NYC does.

I would rather be registered as Oregon than NYC as I would no longer live and work at the NYC office.

Please help......

asked in H1B Visa by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers 148 views
148 views asked Jan 26, 2017 in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by Jrod91 (120 points)
0 votes
0 answers 118 views
0 votes
0 answers 129 views
129 views asked Nov 4, 2016 in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by ramreddy1510 (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer 3.2k views