I came to US in Jun 2017 for employer A with I94 till Aug 2018. Joined employer B in Sep and that petition is still waiting decision. A has revoked the petition.
If the petition is denied, can I stay back and get another petition filed or do I have to leave US?
If I have to leave, then which date would I start accruing illegal stay?