Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
HI Guys

I have completed my M.S and I worked for 10 months in OPT (I am stem graduate) and then I joined PhD but the problems started with my new university not allowing me to rotate. I was planing to quit. In this case if I quit my PhD can I take my remaning 2 months of OPT and then apply for stem extension. Can anyone help me in this
asked in F1 Visa - OPT by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 454 views
0 votes
1 answer 415 views
0 votes
1 answer 214 views