Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes

I'm french,My company is working on my application package for L1 visa.

Can i apply for my spouse and children myself if their names are not mentionned in the application package ? or is it mandatory to have their names and relationship mentionned in the validation package prepared by the company ?

if it's possible to apply ourselves, can i apply when i'll complete my DS-160 and take the same interview appointment at the US embassy in Paris for the whole family ?

Is it necessary to translate the birth and mariage certificate ? if yes, could it be done by a friend of me ?

Thanks o lot for your answers
asked in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (130 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Yes, you can file for L2 by yourself by filing up a DS160. Their names need not appear on your validation package.  

Please call the consulate and check with them on the document translation. I dont think you need to translate it.
answered by (43.1k points)
Thanks a lot for your answer Ramanan256

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 3.3k views
0 votes
1 answer 258 views
0 votes
1 answer 556 views