I am on OPT and my H1b got picked this year and responded to RFE, I am waiting for a decision. I have a situation now. I did my masters and now that college is closed and I have to transfer my Sevis to a new university. They say that I have time till Feb 25, 2018 before my sevis is terminated. If i transfer my sevis then I will lose my OPT. As i said H1b got picked for this year and on RFE. If i upgrade to premium process will it effect the decision or how does it help me. Also would it be a good decision to transfer sevis or get a new admission. Please suggest.