- I got my visa(valid from Oct 15 2015 till Dec 29 2017) for employer A and NJ based client.
- In May 2016 my employer placed me in another project for Nashville Client. To work for Nashville client we applied amendment on May 1st (receipt Notice date) but after 3 weeks it was denied (May 19th). I was not aware of status and I continued at Nashville Client until Jan 31st 2017.
- Later I joined another project in DC. We applied new h1 amendment on April 10 2017. My employer is a subcontractor for primary vendor. Got RFE on Level 1 Wages August 4th 2017.
- Meanwhile my contract ended with DC client which was for 6 months (still REF is not resolved), at the same time my employer "A" has merged his company to "Z".
- On Oct 18th DC Client had made my new employer (merged company Z) as primary vendor and extended contract for another 1 year
- Now "Z" employer wants to withdraw the level 1 wages RFE amendment & file new amendment with "Z" company name with Level 2 wages.
1. As I worked for Nashville client even after my amendment was denied what are consequences. Do I or my employer need to pay penalty or inform about working even after rejecting amendment.
2. Can I legally withdraw and refile when for same client when there is a RFE and continue working for the same client with different contract.
3. If any of above are considered as violations are they considered my employer violations or am I responsible for them
4. From legal perspective, if I change employer and transfer my H1, will all the above complications go away or is it safe to continue with current employer till record is clean