My Current Situation is:
I am on L1B and working with employer valid more 2 years, my wife is on L2 EAD and she is working too.
Same employer has filed H1B for me which was picked up this year, still waiting for approval.
I understand that after October if my COS from L1 to H1 happens, my wife won't be able to work.
1) Can i request USCIS to hold my Change of Status so that my wife can still work ?