Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes

I was wondering if anyone knows that I can transfer from company A to B (with the receipt) and then quite working for B then move to company C (with another receipt) and keep working there ?

asked in H1B Visa by (170 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 449 views
0 votes
1 answer 1.2k views
0 votes
0 answers 667 views
0 votes
0 answers 76 views