Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes

I had F1 visa and was doing my undergraduate program in US but due to some major family problems I had to leave the country and could not pay my tuition. It's been a while now and I want to pay my tuition which was unpaid and would like to pursue my studies. Will my entry in US be banned ? Please give me some advice . I don't want to do anything illegal.
asked in Study in USA by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Well, I am not sure how far the University has reported or sent it to collection agencies. You should check with school and get additional information on if will impact you or not. I suggest you speak to them and clarify.
answered by (56.6k points)