Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
I currently have F2 Visa and I am a minor.

My parent has F1 visa.

My parent and I change to F visa more than a year ago in the US.

And I am wondering if I could travel to my home country this summer.

Can I travel to my home country as f2 visa?

I know that I can with F2 visa but since I changed to f2 in the US, i am wondering if that affect my travel?

Please let me know:)

Thank you in advance!!
asked in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 94 views
94 views asked Aug 12, 2017 in H1B Visa by harini7sk (120 points)
0 votes
0 answers 102 views
102 views asked Apr 14 in L1, L2, H4, B Visas & Misc by priyashah0201 (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer 234 views
0 votes
0 answers 127 views
127 views asked Aug 29, 2014 in H1B Visa by kirtikanitkar (420 points)