Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
I got admission in ME Computer science not in MS. The ME course is for one year. What is the chance of getting a job after completing ME? How to get an internship during the studies.

After one year, how many months I can stay in US under OPT?
asked in Study in USA by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Well, getting a job or internship depends on various factors and there is not a definite answer for anything. It is up to you to find one and crack the interview.  You can read How to get internships as international students  . OPT is usually for 12 months and if your degree qualifies for STEM OPT extension, then you can stay for another 24 month OPT extension. 

answered by (56.6k points)