Need Urgent Help, please advise.
- Came in the USA as F1 student, Jan-2012
- Completed STEM master’s degree from a reputed university in Aug-2013.
- Started working on OPT from September-2013.
- Applied for h1b by employer, picked in lottery APR-2016
- Got 1ST RFE on H1b application, Aug-2016
- OPT ended on September-2016.
- Started Second Master Degree Management in reputed university September-2016
- 1ST RFE (H1b)replied by employer Nov-2016
- Received 2nd RFE on H1b petition, Jan-2017
- 2nd RFE (H1b)replied by employer Jan-2017
- H1b application approved FEB-2017
Now, the confusing part is, I want to continue my second master degree as a full-time student on F1 since I am in already in the second semester. But according to my friends since my H1b (COS) approved, my visa status changed from F1 to H1.
What’s option available to continue as F1?
Is there any process can help F1-->H1b-->F1; since I am in middle of the semester, don’t want to leave the country, right now.