Did you apply for H1B visa ? Check H1B Processing times. Please add your H1B Application info to our H1B Tracker !
0 votes
right now i am studying a 3 year diploma in mech. engineering in india and i wanted to know if i am elligible to apply for undergraduate program in usa . and if yes , than as a freashman or a transfer applicant
asked in Study in USA by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
You will have to take the SAT exam and also also depends on the profile (statement of purpose, resume etc) that you present to the university with your application.
answered by (43.1k points)
but will i have to applly as a freshman or as a transfer applicant ?
You can check with the school, if there are any credits that can be transferred from your current course work and if they accept transfer applicants from your school...It is totally subjective and you will need to check with the school you plan to apply to.  If you want to start over, you can apply as freshman.